This is the second of a weekly series of blog posts we are doing to help our followers get to know the staff at Farmhouse Frocks better.
It is Felicia's turn today and here are 40 tidbits about her we thought you might enjoy reading.
1. Sales Manager is my work title at Farmhouse Frocks.
2. I was born on May 28, 1995.
3. I enjoy antiquing with my mom and sister.
4. When we lived in our old home in Holmesville my dad and I would sit in the basement and watch the Indians play ball and drink Pepsi. Favorite dad memory!
5. Mom is always trying to make us kids laugh. One time she pretended she fell down this hole in our back yard so she took ketchup and pretended she was bleeding to trick us and sure enough she got us all. Favorite mom memory!
6. Growing up I love the Junie B.Jones books because she was ornery and her antics would make me giggle.
7. On dating. If you find a man/woman who loves Jesus and earnestly pursues a relationship with Jesus then the rest will take care of itself.
8. I went hunting with my dad one time and he shot a deer and when we finally found it in the field I had to hold the deer's legs while my dad gutted it and I thought it was the worst thing that ever happened.
9. My favorite color is blue.
10. My favorite pet growing up was our dog, Daisy.
11. At the moment my go to music for cleaning and working around my house is Fleetwood Mac or Ray LaMontagne.
12. Nothing calms me down like my essential oils, cleaning and running.
13. Things that put me in a bad mood are when people aren't appreciative of what they have and can do, and also when people chew with their mouths open.
14. I don't have just one favorite thing but the ones that top the list are coffee, working out, and hanging out with my loved ones.
15. My mom is my inspiration and is always doing something creative which in return inspires me to do more with my life.
16. I've been to Thailand and worked with the prostitutes there and I was like wow this has to stop. Sex trade and prostitution is such an epidemic even in our own backyard! I'm so thankful for the men and women who fight for the women to have their rights back!
17. My sister is one of my best friends and I will always cherish the memories of all the nights we have stayed up laughing and giggling over the dumbest stuff.
18. My brother and I bond over our love of country music. We have so many great memories I could share.
19. After church on Sunday I like to take time to rest and take a nap and get outside at some point.
20. When I’m alone I love to read a good book or watch my guilty pleasure, the BBC drama, Call The Midwife.
21. My favorite family vacation was when we went to New York and we stayed on the Hudson River. It was so relaxing!
22. If you peered in my bucket list you would find these items listed.
- Travel to Africa
- Jump out of a plane
- Travel to Ireland
- Run a half marathon
- Start my own charity
23. If I could do anything in the world and it would be possible to do, I would take in all the tiny little babies who don't have a home.
24. I function best on 5-6 hours of sleep.
25.The hardest thing I’ve ever done was to be away from my family on Christmas while I was in Thailand.
26. The Betsy Tunic is my all time favorite frock to wear!
27. Favorite part of the day is when I come home and get my workout in and then hangout with my boyfriend and eat popcorn.
28. I am so not a morning person.
29. I enjoy a nice glass of red wine.
30. I prefer watching a movie at home to going to the theater.
31. Money is money.
32. My first concert I ever attended was a cover band for Lynyrd Skynyrd.
33. The dumbest thing I ever did was hitting a mailbox with my car.
34. The smartest thing I ever did was to start working for my mom.
35. God is everything.
36. I couldn’t do life without Jesus, my family and Adam.
37. Five favorite restaurants.
- Owen's Fish Camp in Sarasota, Fl
- Any Mexican restaurant
- Broken Rocks Cafe
- Rebecca's Bistro
38. If I were stranded on an island for the rest of my life I would bring popcorn along for my only food item.
39. My dream car is a Jeep.
40. The best part of my job is connecting with my customers and making women feel good about themselves and to tear down what society has to say about our bodies all of it is bullsh*t!