Did you know Farmhouse Frocks carries not just handmade Frocks for women of all shapes and sizes, but home goods, accessories, hand poured candles, our own line of organic body care, and more? From now until Christmas, we'll be putting together some guides to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. All available to shop in our Studio and online at farmhousefrocks.com!
1. Emily Hat - The perfect gift for a lady that loves a good photo op. We love the Emily Hat for its neutral warm tone and stud accents.
2. Hannah Sweatshirt - The sweatshirt that took the world by storm. Order one size down from her normal size, and she will thank you forever.
3. Toasted Marshmallow Candle - Bring the warmth of the holidays inside with our soy Toasted Marshmallow candle hand poured in a festive amber jar.
4. Botanical Box Matches - Candles and matches go together like milk & cookies. Add a nostalgic element to your gifts this year by including a cute set of matches.
5. Brass Cross Beaded Bracelet - Her new favorite piece of jewelry. A pretty statement of faith that goes with every outfit in her closet.
6. Cross Pop Socket - Whether she's an avid pop socket user or hasn't gotten around to trying it yet, this is the perfect one. It's a simple, yet sweet gift for that someone you just aren't sure what to buy.
7. Oh Deer it's Christmas Tee - A punny and adorable way to tell her Merry Christmas. Order one size up for a comfortable, flattering fit.
8. Boss Lady Mug - Add some confidence to any lady's mug collection with this cute gold accented Boss Lady Mug.
9. Mini Wanderer Backpack - The perfect genuine leather mini backpack purse. Once this is in her hands, she'll never let go.
10. Chunky Knit Beanie - Fashion meets function. Help her beat the cold weather with this cute chunky beanie. Available in a few colors.
1. "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal" Tea Towel - Perfect for friends with a light sense of humor and love for the Christmas season.
2. Scented Spirit Animal Hand Sanitizer Spray - Embrace the new normal this holiday season with these pocket-sized sanitizer sprays.
3. Vintage Bicycle Pizza Cutter - Everyone loves pizza! Surprise and delight anyone with this whimsical pizza cutter.
4. Pewter + Rhinestone Cross Ornament - A simple and beautiful gift to adorn your recipient's tree for years to come.
5. Northern Pine Candle - This hand poured soy candle is a winter forest dream. Think classic Christmas pine and a forever favorite of everyone in our office.
6. Woodland Bird Bottle Stopper - For the wine lover. A dainty and useful gift that is sure to be the cutest wine stopper in the drawer.
7. "Joy" Paper Coffee Cups - These festive throw and go travel cups are perfect for party hosting or for keeping things jolly around the office this season.
8. Christmas Trees Oven Mitt - Brighten up those holiday baking days with a cheery Christmas oven mitt. Nothing encourages me to bake more than some new kitchen gear to break in.
1. Cowhide Flask - A masculine travel companion for his favorite spirits.
2. Wild Feather Vintage Pen - Treat him with a vintage feather pen, perfect for jotting notes or adding a simple touch of natural decor to his office space.
3. Farmhouse Frocks Handmade Goat Milk Hand Lotion & Bar Soap - These natural body care items are scented with essential oils, making them the perfect fresh items to introduce to his routine. Combat the dryness that comes from all the extra hand washing and harsh sanitizers with an all natural moisturizer.
4. Deer Bottle Opener - For the Christmas Ale loving man in your life. Disguised as a decorative figurine, this whimsical deer's antlers serve as a functional bottle opener.
5. Blessing Bag - Take your working man's office style to the next level with a handmade leather shoulder bag made from genuine locally sourced hides. Fits a laptop and other essentials.
6. Wine Opener - This simple corkscrew is an elegant and functional gift suited for any wine drinking man's kitchen drawer.
7. Allen Pouch - The Allen Pouch is a genuine leather toiletry bag great for everyday organization and travel. The quality of the leather speaks for itself when this gift is received.
8. Teakwood + Fig Candle - He'll love burning this subtle woodsy fig scented soy candle. Hand poured into an ambient amber jar, making this a clean modern decor element for any space.
1. Heathered Knit Fringe Scarf - This cold weather accessory featuring a chunky knit fabric, funky fringe, and wooden button details is a Farmhouse Frocks favorite every winter season. Don't miss it while it's here!
2. Blue Light Glasses - These super lightweight blue light blocking glasses are a hit with the girls in the office. We love how trendy they are while also keeping our eyes in check from the screens we stare at all day.
3. Cozy Fingerless Button Mittens - We love the different colors available in these soft breathable hand warmers. A necessity and a pop of color for the cold weather ahead.
4. Farmhouse Frocks Handmade Goat Milk Hand Lotion & Bar Soap - These body care items are made with natural ingredients and scented with essential oils, making them perfect moisturizing solutions to combat the dryness from the extra hand washing and harsh sanitizers.
5. Glasses Pouch - Our glasses cases, handmade with locally sourced leather and cowhide, make for great stocking stuffers. Perfect for protecting prescription glasses, sunglasses, or blue light blockers!
6. Chunky Claw Hair Clip - If you can't choose just one color, throw one of each in her stocking. Claw hair clips are making a modern comeback in a sleek, but fun way with these new favorites.
7. Willy Wallet - The Willy Wallet is a HOT seller and dare I say favorite of our entire leather collection. She's gorgeous on the outside, functional on the inside, and so easy to carry everywhere. Featuring a removable crossbody strap, this is the wallet she dreams of.
8. No Drama Llama Tee - The cutest hipster llama you ever did see. This delightful graphic tee is a fun reminder to keep calm and carry on.
1. Buttered Maple Syrup Candle - Our signature scent, buttered maple syrup, is our most welcoming. This sweet scent fills the room with warmth and joy.
2. Petite Serving Boards - The only thing cuter than a charcuterie board is a MINI charcuterie board. The hostess with the mostest in your life will love getting creative with these.
3. Muir Woods Bowl - Inspired by the Muir Woods in Northern California, this sleek salad bowl is sure to add flare to any table.
4. Batik Bone Olive Wood Serving Spoons - She'll be serving up her next dinner party in unique and modern style with these decorative up-cycled serving spoons.
5. Floral Brass Corkscrew - This stainless steel gold plated corkscrew is the prettiest way to open a bottle of wine I've ever seen. She'll be pleased to offer this up the next time a guest asks her for a wine opener.
6. Stamped Fork Cheese Labels - For the friend that brings a charcuterie board everywhere she goes. These silver stamped fork ends are sure to delight her and add a special touch to her holiday cheese boards.
7. Cotton Tea Towels - Our delicate hand printed tea towels are the perfect hostess gift or thoughtful addition to a holiday gift basket.
8. Straw Oval Placemat - Layering these straw placemats is our favorite way to set a modern and beautiful bohemian table.
1. Joy + Peace Glitter Christmas Ornament - Switch it up by adorning your tree this year with these gold scripted word ornaments.
2. Gold + Snow Glitter Pinecone Ornament - Fill the empty spaces in your tree with these oversized white and gold glitter pinecone.
3.Blush Glitter Pinecone Ornament - These charming and lightweight ornaments are a dainty blush pink and the perfect way to brighten up your tree trimmings this season. Add one or fill the tree!
4. Glitter Flying Reindeer Ornament - We love these slightly oversized reindeer ornaments with just the right amount of sparkle.
5. Silver Jingle Bell Garland - A Christmas classic bringing joyous noise and light to your yuletide decor.
6. Christmas Campervan Ornament - This dreamy vintage camper is adorned with a snow covered bottle brush tree and makes the cutest addition to your tree. It can also be displayed on a flat surface.
7. Glitter + Snow Mistletoe - This wire stem glittery faux mistletoe adds a subtle hint of sparkle and extra dimension to your tree.
8. Christmas Tassel Garland - This festive tassel garland is the perfect way to add some fun texture to your tree, doorway, or mantle.
9. Joy + Peace Glitter Christmas Ornament - Switch it up by adorning your tree this year with these gold scripted word ornaments.
10. Gold Glitter Peacock Ornament - Our adorable clip on bird ornaments make it so easy to decorate every branch exactly the way you want it. These gold peacock feathers will surely add some glam to your tree.
11. Velvet Acorn Ornament - If you're looking for an elegant pop of color this year, look no further than these beautiful oversized velvet acorns.
1. Wreathed Magnolia Leaves - We used our magnolia wreath to adorn a vintage mirror on our mantle, and we absolutely love the designer style it added.
2. Antique Piano Scrolls - Each unique, these repurposed piano scrolls make for a sweet vintage accent to your holiday mantle display.
3. "All is Calm" Little Lamb Box - Featuring an adorable little lamb curled up next to a mini gold bottle brush tree atop a removable lid and box that reads 'All Is Calm, All Is Bright' on one side and 'Silent Night' on the other, these beautiful detailed boxes are perfect for adding a touch of charm to your mantle or tree this season.
4. Royal Snowy Owl - This white feathered owl makes for a perfect addition of nature and elegance to your holiday decor. Featuring a royal jeweled crown, this owl will be the focus of your mantle.
5. Christmas Village Paper Garland - This is not your mama's Christmas garland. Create a picturesque mantle with this enchanting strung village.
6. Winter Fur Stocking - We love how versatile these white winter fur stockings can be. Even if you're the type to switch up your seasonal decor every year these stockings will always look right at home. Add one of our metal tag ornaments to each one for a cute accent.
7. Potted Gold Bottle Brush Tree - Sparkling gold branches abound with our elegant Gold Glitter Potted Tree ready to adorn your mantle, shelves, or table decor. One of our hottest sellers this season!
8. Metal Gift Tag Ornament - These trendy little metal gift tags are perfect for hanging on a stocking, tying to the top of a wrapped present, or simply hanging on your tree.
9. Vintage Royal Crown Art - These beautifully textured stamped and hand painted crown art pieces can be hung or placed on your mantle as the stunning centerpiece of any room. The crowns are perfect for Christmas but can be used as a staple decor piece all year round.
10. Beaded Wooden Tassel Garland - Another year round decor piece that we love for Christmas is this beaded tassel garland. Natural wood beads are taking over in home style this year, and we're on board!
11. Colorful Bottle Brush Trees - Keep it monochromatic or go wild with color this year. We can't wait to see how you incorporate these bold (or not so bold) bottle brush trees into your home. Standing at nearly a foot tall, these trees can help add some different height to your mantle.
1. Fern Greeting Cards - These fun fern print blank cards are the perfect greeting to delight your nature loving friend.
2. Macrame Plant Hangers - As you may know, we're all for indoor plants. There's no better way to encourage a plant paradise than our macrame plant hangers.
3. Fern Mini Notepad - These mini notepads are super cute and perfect for a teacher's gift or stocking stuffer.
4. Set of 4 Garden Herb Napkins - These gorgeous hand printed napkins are a thoughtful gift to give anyone with a table to set this season.
5. Boxwood Herbal Apron - Whether she's whipping something up in the kitchen or planting seeds in the garden, tying on this Boxwood Apron will bring her joy. We love the cute cylinder package it comes in too!
6. Set of 10 Herb Garden Markers - We love the idea of putting together an herb garden starter gift basket this Christmas. These make a great addition whether she's a beginner or an herb queen.
7. Set of 4 African Marigold Vintage Cards - These sweet botanical book styled cards are great to have on hand for the holiday season. Each set comes with 4 blank cards and envelopes.
8. Porcelain House Wall Planter - Just picture a waterfall of leaves stemming over the top of this charming mounted plant holder. This gift can double as a Christmas decoration, filled with seasonal foliage or a flameless tea light to give off a warm glow.
9. Set of 5 Pencils + Glass Terrarium - Not only do these pencils come in the cutest floral prints, but they come packaged in a glass terrarium that can be used to encapsulate nature as a vase or to propagate your plants.
10. Waterproof Canvas Plant Holder - These canvas plant holders can be used to hide those not so pretty pots we all hold on to with a more aesthetically pleasing look, or the plastic liner can be directly planted into.
11. Pressed Herbs Botanical Print - This 8x10" print is a lovely minimalistic display of floral sprigs and herbal leaves. We can't think of any room where this wouldn't be a welcome addition.
Check back for more gift guides soon!